It’s not always easy to figure out what we should invest in to help our doTERRA biz. Over the past three years I’ve tried out a lot of resources to help me build by business and reach the rank of diamond and these are my five faves. In my opinion it’s less about strategy and more about mindset when it comes to succeeding in doTERRA!
1. Network Marketers Blue Print: Okay so if I had to choose one resource this would be it. This online course by two powerhouses in the biz world Amanda Frances + Andrea Crowder changed my biz and almost everyone on my team has taken it! It’s a totally unique combination of deep-dive spiritual practices and practical business tools that will create massive transformations in your doterra biz. This class has given me the confidence to launch my business to become a DoTERRA Diamond and to make monumental changes both personally and professionally. This course helps you Rise above the noise, stand out from the crowd, grow an online presence based on your truth and create a brand where people COME TO YOU to learn about the opportunity to work with you. If you do one thing for your career and your overall money mindset do the Network Marketers Blueprint!
2. Flodesk: Email is such an important part of your biz- While doterra does send out emails they aren’t personal and they simply share the promos! You want to connect with your customers in your voice and share so much more then the free oil of the month. I use email to share fun DIY recipes, tell them about oil camp and ask for referrals! I love flodesk because it’s MLM friendly (mail chimp banned MLMs), the template are stunning and you don’t need to be tech savvy to figure it out. The first thing my customers get from me is a pretty welcome series email that tells them how to use their oils, resources for them and so much more! If you’re not using email with your customers yet you can do my free 30 day trial on flodesk here and get 50% off the monthly fee forever! You have nothing to lose by trying it and everything to gain.
3. Canva: Anyone else sick of seeing the same images with the same font all over social media? I love using canva so I can make unique and custom images for both my social media and for my customer group. Like it or not pretty images do make a big difference! The best part is that it’s free and easy to use and You can download it in your phone app store. You can also use it with one drop (more on that next) to add any text or to customize the images you get there!
4. One Drop: This is one of those things that I didn’t know I needed until I had it! One drop is an unlimited subscription service for digital assets with high quality marketing and professional items to build your personal brand and to grow your biz. It’s a searchable, ever-growing library of high-quality, curated content from talented independent Contributors around the world! I log into one drop daily and pull images and ideas for my customer group, social media and my emails! You may notice in my instagram stories I’m always running fun and educational series on oil and one drop is where I get my info from! Check out one drop here.
5. Facebook: Okay I know what you’re thinking- duh of course I use Facebook! Truth be told I only opened a Facebook account in 2017 solely because of my doTERRA business and it drastically improved both my enrollments and my retention! For retention, it was vital for me to have a FB group to educate my customers, run oil camp and share the monthly promos. There is no way I could reach that many people in a time effective way without FB. For enrollments, I use my FB account to make new contacts (locally and internationally). One thing I have seen over and over again is that people are WATCHING WHAT YOU ARE DOING. They may not comment, or like your posts but believe me they are watching and it’s only a matter of time before they reach out to you either about the oils or the biz opportunity! I’ve had many people who have never shown any visible interest in my posts message me about joining my team. My advice is to keep your Facebook posts positive, uplifting and educational- every time you post ask yourself “Would someone want to partner with the person posting?”
My main recommendation is use what your team offers for free! For my team I offer biz camp which teaches you exactly how to run a doterra biz. I like my team to tap into that and then do any other free team trainings like oil games or back to basics. I don’t recommend you take a bunch of paid trainings by wellness advocates promising success or how to build online. Personally, I’ve taken a bunch of those to see if there was any great info in there to take to my team and there wasn’t. All of that info can be accessed for free in your team trainings or oil games! Where you want to spend your money is in things that help support your biz like flodesk or onedrop and most importantly on mindset work! I do highly recommend taking a mindset and biz course that isn’t doterra related like Network Marketers Blueprint which will both transform your business and your money mindset. If that’s not something you are read to invest in grab some books and try to do some of that work on your own!